A guided self-drive overland tour through parts of Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park to Mabuasehube in the south west corner of Botswana.
Experience a true wilderness adventure in Mabuasehube. On this specially designed tour we explore the salt pans and vegetated sand dunes of this isolated corner of Botswana, which forms part of the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park.
The journey will introduce you to rustic camping with no fences or running water. Look forward to magical sunsets, excellent game viewing and solitude in one of the top wildlife areas in Botswana. Pack your camera and binoculars because this region offers prime predator sightings.
A more detailed itinerary is available on request.
The tour starts near the Kgalagadi Transforntier Park in Aksham, South Africa. We travel along the tar road to enter the park at Twee Rivieren gate. We start in the southern region of the park at Rooiputs and slowly make our way across to the Mabuasehube area via the Boso trial. We enjoy 3 to 4 nights camping in the Mabuasehube National Park before heading back to the Nossob valley via either the Boso trial or the Mosomane trail. We exit the park at Twee Rivieren again and finish the tour camping on a 10 000ha pan the last night.
The majority of this route is driven on gravel roads and sand dunes. This route is suitable for any 4×4’s with low range capabilities.
- Endless Africa welcome gift bag.
- All bookings for overnight campsite accommodation and camping fees.
- All entry fees, conservation fees and permits for activities.
- Route planning, organisation and tour design.
- A CATHSSETA registered overlanding 4×4 expedition tour guide. (Meet your guide Juba)
- A Qualified Wilderness First Responder (First Aid Level 3).
- Two way VHF radio communication for the duration of the trip.
- A signature Endless Africa experience that makes a visit to this region genuine and memorable..
Travel Insurance, Own Vehicle & Fuel, Camping Equipment, Transfers to starting & end points, Meals