DOG FRIENDLY MINI OVERLANDER
The first guided self-drive, dog friendly overland tour in Africa.
Join Endless Africa on the first guided dog friendly overland tour in Africa.
This trip will take you from the banks of the Doring River to the waterfalls of the Cederberg Mountains. Bring your best furry friend along on this exclusive Endless Africa tour to unique locations in the Western Cape, South Africa.
Days include relaxing in camp, short walks with the dogs, swimming, 4×4 tracks and searching for rock art in the mountains. At night we gather around the campfire to braai and cook dinner together while we savour the spectacular night sky.
This trip is for adventure travellers eager to explore nature and the remote terrain of the northern Cederberg region. It is a real rustic experience with limited facilities at camps therefore guests must be fully self-sufficient.
Your dog/s must be socialised and get along with other dogs to participate in this tour. However, you do not have to bring a dog to join this tour.
Allow yourself the time to disconnect and spoil your dog with the adventure of a lifetime. Embrace the true freedom of being out on the open road with your furry best friend, while Endless Africa guides you to your next unforgettable adventure.
On this trip we will drive from Klawer to our campsite next to the Doring River where we camp for 2 nights. All dogs can run freely while we kick back and relax in camp. We then head south to the Nardouws mountains where we will camp at a unique site not open to the general public. The route includes tracks that are only accessible by a 4×4 with low range capabilities. From the Nardouws Mountains we travel further south towards the Biedouw valley for our final night next to the Biedouw river. The route includes various mountain passes with spectacular views.
The majority of this route is driven on gravel roads. This route is suitable for 4×4’s with low range. Fuel Range for this trip is 300km without refuelling.
- All bookings for overnight campsite accommodation and camping fees. One campsite on this tour is not open to the general public.
- All entry fees and permits for day activities.
- Route planning, organisation and tour design.
- Selected meals as indicated in itinerary.
- A CATHSSETA registered overlanding 4×4 expedition tour guide. (Meet your guide)
- A Qualified Wilderness First Responder (First Aid Level 3).
- Two way VHF radio communication for the duration of the trip.
- A signature Endless Africa experience that makes a visit to this region genuine and memorable.
Travel Insurance, Own Vehicle & Fuel, Camping Equipment, Transfers to starting & end points, Selected Meals.